- Pre-primary - Admissions open from Playgroup to Senior KG.
- Primary & Secondary - Admissions Open from Std. I to Std. VIII
|Playgroup||:||January 2019 – December 2019|
|Nursery||:||January 2018 – December 2018|
|Junior KG||:||January 2017 – December 2017|
|Senior KG||:||January 2016 – December 2016|
|Std I||:||January 2015 – December 2015|
SHIFT TIMINGS FOR PODAR JUMBO KIDS
|Morning Shift||:||8.00 am to 11.10 am|
|Afternoon Shift||:||11.20 am to 2.30 pm|
Class I to IX
- Photocopy of the student’s birth certificate and Aadhaar card (original to be carried for verification).
- School leaving certificate (in case of transfer from another school / pre-school).
- Photocopy of report cards - previous and current academic year (original to be carried for verification).
- UDISE Number (Unified District information System for Education) from previous school.
- 3 passport size photographs of the student.
The school offers the nationally accepted and extremely challenging CBSE curriculum. In fact the Course Outline includes not just CBSE, but the best of every Board to prepare students for the competitive world outside. The teaching technology is child friendly and innovative, keeping abreast of the latest Hi-tech global developments and trends in the field of education with a special focus on inculcating values.
Presently the school is till grade X but shall be upgraded every year as per CBSE norms.